South East London
Data Engineer required for a team that is currently at the start of a very exciting digital transformation within the business, which includes the re-platforming of various services. Delivered using Scaled Agile Framework throughout our sites in the UK - our main one being in South London, using complete server-less micros services architecture on Amazon Web Services.
You'll be exposed to the industry-leading and fully committed development team and will be able to help deliver a new AWS platform.
Using your understanding of platforms and creating a scalable environment that can grow as well as the rest of the business will be the main focus of this role.
* Strong data modelling experience
* Efficient solutions to Connect and Query Data
* Data Architecture
* Data Structures in an enterprise-level environment
* An agile culture that will allow a smooth transition from prototype to valued product assets
* Digital transformation within the business, which includes the re-platforming of various services
* Competitive Salary between £55,000 and £65,000
* Regular training and access to cutting edge tech
* Remote working
* Pension scheme
* Discretionary options
* Company benefits package
For more information, please contact Dee from Jefferson Frank:(0191 338 7667) - Direct Dial
Jefferson Frank - We work with AWS professionals worldwide to find the perfect employer to match their skills and career goals, with teams specialising in Big Data, Business Intelligence, DevOps, IaaS/PaaS and security. We are part of the award-winning Frank Recruitment Group that has worked with over 30,000 businesses globally and has a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market.