Front End Developer - Carlow - Up to €60,000
We are one of the world's leading employee benefits providers and a Fortune 500 company. Our office based in Carlow, Ireland is a strategic software development and services centre for us, specialising in the creation of innovative and customer centric software solutions. Our culture embraces a continuous improvement philosophy that permeates everything we do, from meeting the needs of our customers quickly and efficiently to developing the skills and expertise of our employees. Using leading-edge technology and information systems, we offer excellent career opportunities in IT.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
* Implement responsible web design principles to ensure that our company website renders well across multiple devices
* Design a framework for creating user apps that grows with the needs of the company
* Monitor website performance, watch for traffic drops related to site usability problems and rectify the issues optimizing maximum speed and scalability
* Develop new user-facing features and build reusable code and libraries for future use
* Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
* Responsible for the design of user experience and user interface solutions for new and existing features for the existing portfolio of applications for a business area
* Responsible for simplifying complex processes to create a customer-centric user experience
* Responsible for ensuring the quality of new interaction models, user task flows, and graphical user interface designs through usability testing and user research
* Thinks with the mind of the end customer at all times, ensuring solutions seek to improve the customer experience and delight their customers
* If you also had some kind of JS Framework (ex. KnockoutJS, AngularJS, BackboneJS, ReactJS) it'd be great too
* GIT/TFS or other version control experience would be a bonus
* Flexi Time
* Remote Working
* High Paying Salary
* Career Opportunities to grow and develop
* Collaborative Working environment
If this sounds like you, get in touch today!
0191 500 8478