* Engage with customers and become a trusted advisor
* Plan, coordinate and oversee the DevOps Engineering team activities
* Guide, mentor and motivate your team members and manage workloads
* Ensure projects are delivered in a timely and cost effective manner
* Be available as a team escalation point and business escalation point
* Provide technical expertise to implement cloud infrastructure, systems and application solutions and services with focus on CI/CD and automation tasks to treat Infrastructure as Code.
* Deploy complex solutions in line with quality, scope and time constraints
* Manage tools like JIRA and GIT workflows according to best practices
* Experience and confidence in a customer facing consulting or
consultative pre-sales role
* 3+ years enterprise experience working with AWS
* Previous experience working as a Senior DevOps Engineer or DevOps Lead
* Ability to prioritise a multitude of workload and competing priorities in a pressured environment
* Previous experience working on IaaS, SaaS and PaaS solutions
* Proven experience in planning and delivering complex projects
* Strong skills across AWS services, Bash, Python, Git, Jira, CloudFormation, Terraform, Jenkins, Ansible, etc.
* Creative, strategic and thoughtful "hands on" leader with "can do"
* Exceptional oral and written communication skills, with proven document/report writing ability
* Willingness to learn and grow
If this is of interest please click apply or email myself directly by sending across your fully updated CV to email@example.com this role will not be around for long!