Data Analyst / Engineer (competitive hourly rate)
Sweden / Stockholm
I am working with a client who are dedicated in helping financial organisations engage people and ignite data. They are looking for a professional with a true passion for data and native technologies. Could you be the new addition that my client is looking for?
Role & Responsibilities:
* Advising everyone on the best-fit solutions for their organisation
* To be able to analyse and compile data for fraud management purposes, in order to meet regulatory requirements
* Creating solutions, credit processes and credit data
Skills & Qualifications:
* Proficient with data factory, data bricks, SQL, python, HiveQL, R
* Data manipulation and can use BI tools such as Power BI and Alteryx
* Has the desire to learn new tools and can apply them to projects with ease
* Relevant academic background (software development, IT, Economics)
* Has previously worked within a financial organisation
Please note that this role in on-site and has to be in Stockholm.
If this role looks a good fit for you send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a follow up call.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.