Test Engineer, £50,000, Bath (On site)
This is an amazing and intriguing opportunity to join an international recognised company that specialise in maritime domain awareness. Their products are used around the world to track, monitor and manage large numbers of boats operating along extended coast lines and Exclusive Economic Zones.
My client is now on the lookout for a test engineer to join a small close knitted team where you will be responsible for testing all physical products. Manual testing experience is essential but it would also be great if you have experience with automation testing.
* Analysis and Static Test project requirements, specifications & supporting materials
* Identify test conditions and acceptance criteria using Functional Specifications, Certification Standards and User Experience
* Prepare Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Schedules and Test Reports
* Set-up test environments to perform validation
* Undertake test preparation and execution using various tools & tracking software
* Record and evaluate test results, raising defects for failed tests and provide feedback to the Development teams
* Retest defect fixes and evaluate results
* Good knowledge of the Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC)
* Manual & Automation test experience (i.e. using Python)
* Test Design, Planning & Estimation
* Embedded systems testing
* User Acceptance Test (UAT) experience
* Android & iOS testing on mobiles, tablets and laptops/PC's
* Familiarity with various testing techniques
You would be required to be on site at their office near bath 5 days a week, so this would be perfect for anyone around or in that area. I'd be more than happy to talk about this role in more depth, so please give me a call or email me and get in touch today!
email@example.com // 0203 808 7311