Job Title: AWS Engineer - SC Cleared - Outside IR35
Contract Length: 3 Months (Expect an extension long term)
Rate: £500 (Potential Negotiation For The Perfect Person)
Start Date: 1st of April
IR35 Status: Outside IR35
SC Clearance or eligibility to be Security Cleared
* Working for a large government department on replacing an on-prem big data platform with an AWS greenfield solution.
* We are using AWS native technologies where possible (Lamba, EMR etc). We are storing data in HBase backed off to S3.
* We are in the final stages of the project migrating users across to the new platform.
* User tools are via AWS remote desktop and include Hue, R Studio and Jupyter.
* We are responsible for the whole migration, project management, technical architecture and build and change management.
And this role is to provide a dataset to a downstream fraud project.
So the technical work will be:
* Building the AWS infra for sending the data
* Working out encryption standards for S3 bucket share
* Implementing the above to send the data
* Design for an integration method between two AWS environments using S3 buckets with complex client side encryption requirements.
* Production of a design document to be presented and approved at the client design authority
* Implementation of appropriate AWS work (eg VPCs, S3 buckets, client side encryption)
* Standard AWS engineer
* Terraform exposure would be a plus
* Some security or key encryption exposure would be a plus
* Mostly focussed on VPCs, EC2s, Lamba, S3 buckets
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0203 879 8405