We are looking for a Data Analyst to join the team in Oslo!
You will work in interesting projects which tackle the challenge of how to use data in the most efficient way
Day-to-day, you will be collecting data from the database, discovering and interpreting patterns in data, and understanding how this data can describe the present or impact the future
Due to the data you will be working with, you must have a good business understanding and be able to recognise the context and logic of the data
There are also opportunities to work outside of your role, and explore areas such as Data Science or Business Intelligence if you wish to progress your career in that direction.
Your role can involve:
* Keeping up to date on data - ensuring models are built on high quality and consistent data
* Work towards establishing a divisional data map including all relevant data points for analysis and how they relate to the business
* Assessing potentially new internal and external data points relevant for models
* Providing insight as to data availability and interpretation, and how to model this data
We are looking for your to bring some of the following skills & experiences:
* Experience with Python / R / SQL
* Experience working with large datasets
* An understanding for how to perform data extraction and manipulation
* An interest in data-driven solutions, creating meaningful insights, and a curious mind to solve complex problems
What's in it for you?
Some of the benefits on offer include:
An opportunity to play a key role in a growing data department where you will work cross-functionally with scientists, engineers and architects
Personal development plans to help you achieve what you want in your career, along with opportunities to take part in internal training workshops, and external courses/conferences
Competitive compensation package based on experience, including enhanced pension, enhanced health and travel insurances, and all equipment required for your role
A modern and central Oslo office, and the flexibility to work from home when you want
For any questions, contact Lucy on email@example.com