I am currently working with a client that works with some of the biggest names within the Financial Services industry. They are an extremely client focused consultancy that are looking to hire in Edinburgh now!
* A high level of drive with the ability to work to tight deadlines
* A track record of accurate output and responsibility for elements of project delivery
* The ability to work as part of an integrated team or on an individual basis
* Awareness of industry standards, regulations and developments
* Experience of providing insightful solutions throughout the business
* The ability to participate effectively in meetings with senior stakeholders
* A team player who supports, encourages and shares knowledge with others
* A self-starter with the ability to work under pressure and with limited supervision
* Experience in one or multiple areas - Data Management, Data Warehousing, Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Migration, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Project Delivery across advisory and technical delivery projects.
* Prior experience of one or multiple core Data & BI Solution: SAS, SQL, Teradata, PowerBI, ThoughtSpot QlikView/QlikSense, Microsoft Stack (SSIS,SSAS,SSRS) and others.
* Flexibility to travel to and work on client sites within the UK and occasionally Europe
* Minimum 2 years' experience.
* Ability to accurately require, gather and document business requirements and convert these into meaningful solutions
* A natural communicator with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to convey complex information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
* Project Management skills - An understanding of the different methodologies, the project life cycle and experience of working in key parts.
* Experience of working with stakeholders to understand and deliver to project and client requirements
"To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0191 338 7547 for a confidential chat.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/mhairi-allan-5674b8122/