My client is a well established Finnish software company with an international team of 75 and are the leading provider of platform technology within the Nordics in the Gaming Industry. They have a fantastic international environment with developers from Finland, Mexico, Russia and more. They are currently looking for a Java Developer to work closely with their Finnish speaking domestic customers.
Role & Responsibilities
* Implementing and maintaining their existing Java platform.
* Building new features, add-ons and architecture requests.
Skills & Qualifications
* Mid level experience of Java developing
* Experience with Spring, Hibernate and Struts framework
* Bachelors Degree in computer science or IT
* Excellent communication skills in Finnish.
* Must be in house, no remote available
* Competetive salary package with the opportunity to earn more as you progress.
The company has been very stable all throughout Covid-19 having recently hired for other positions. They're on boarding 3-4 new customers per year with hundreds of thousands of players. For the past 3 years their sales have been rising 50-100%.
If this sounds like an opportunity that suits you please feel free to get in touch.
Jefferson Frank International is the global leader for AWS recruitment, advertising more AWS jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Amazon Partners & End Users throughout Finland. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Finland and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS jobs are. For further AWS job opportunities, or any relevant questions please call Andre Lemaitre on +358942451859 for a completely confidential phone call.