AWS DevOps Engineer - Newcastle,
£45,000 - £60,000
Join a leading cloud consultancy that are working on some of the most cutting edge technological projects here in the UK. The ideal candidate is one that is keen to throw themselves in the deep end, and gain exposure to new and upcoming technologies. Training opportunities are provided, along with paid for certifications in a variety of domains.
The client are looking for hires urgently, and so are looking to interview as soon as the same day, and are currently conducting a one stage interview process.
Role & Responsibilities
* Get involved in interesting and challenging projects that will stretch your skillset
* Take on impactful work that makes genuine difference to the world we live in
* Contribute using modern DevOps practices to help clients meet business objectives
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience in the following cloud platforms - AWS or Azure.
* Containerisation tools - Docker or Kubernetes
* Automation experience - Jenkins or related tooling
* Automated confirguration using the likes of Ansible
* Infrastructure as Code experience
* Top training and exposure to prominent DevOps technologies
* Paid for certifications
* Significant amount of remote working
Interested? Get in touch with me via the following channels:
☎ - 0191 814 7981
📧 - L.Murray@JeffersonFrank.com