We're looking for a Lead AWS Cloud Architect in to join our world-class team and help our customers gain the maximum benefits of the cloud.
As a Lead AWS Cloud Architect, you'll find yourself participating in various customer projects, from new infrastructure builds and migrations, to audits and big data. Day-to-day work can be anything from implementing configuration management infrastructure to taking a step back and giving workshops and design recommendations to a technical team. You will be coaching and leading the AWS team of Architects, leading delivery engagements, and supporting presales and sales architecture. Furthermore, you will become a trusted advisor for high-profile enterprise businesses and jointly manage the customer relationship and roadmap with the Sales team. All in all, you'll have a selection of different 'hats' to put on and have the luxury of following customer projects from start to release.
To be a successful Lead Cloud Architect, it would be ideal if you're bringing the following skills with you:
* Hands-on experience with Cloud Architecture Designand/or Cloud Architectural Patterns for Development.
* Experience leading other Cloud Architects and leading delivery engagements.
* Advanced knowledge of at least one of the following platforms:AWS (GCP is a plus).
* Solid engineering/technical background/hands-on experience with conceptualizing, strategizing, and architecting cloud solutions.
* Windows and/or Linux sys op background.
* Previous experience in the design and delivery of systems based on IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS offerings, as well as exposure to different architecture models.
* DevOps skills for leading the team and consulting the customer.
* Experience with building CI/CD pipelines.
* Knowledge of security, network, virtualization, load balancer, storage, and database.
* Container technologies experience (e.g. Kubernetes, OpenShift).
* Hands-on experience with IaaC for managing the cloud.
* Coding/scripting skills(Bash, Python, Powershell, or similar).
* Active customer consultant and pre-sales attitude are a must.
As an adaptable learning community, we're looking for colleagues with certain traits of character:
* "Hold my beer - I got this" attitude.
* "go-getter" attitude.
* You are able to convince not just only customers but also your fellow developers that your solution is the smartest.
* You love building stuff - as a growth company, we're continuously developing our practices!
* it's not a problem if you don't know, the issue is if you don't want to know.
As we have varying opportunities to work internationally, some readiness to travel in the United Kingdom and other locations in Europe is required. All applicants must have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
your next career move?
* Leading-edge projects - we are here to present our customers with the latest technologiesand to push the IT industry forward!
* Highly skilled co-workers in a friendly and supportive working culture, we enjoy working and having fun together, and sharing our knowledge.
* Most advanced technologies. We are the overly excited techies who can't wait to read about the newest launches!
* Great self-development possibilities - we organize internal presentations and workshops. If you want, you also get to write blog texts and give presentations at meetups.
* A personal budget for training, conferences & certifications - we want you to grow!
* Flexibility in working hours.
* Benefitslike access to learning platforms, a high-end laptop and a smartphone of your choice, etc.
a European leader in cloud implementation, application development, managed services, and training. It's a recognized cloud-native pioneer with a proven track record helping organizations leverage the public cloud in a way that balances quick wins, immediate savings, and sustainable value. As well as partnering with VMware, triple-certified across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and Amazon Web Services - and is featured in Gartner's Magic Quadrant. has 10 European hubs, over 1000 employees and has delivered over 1,000 successful cloud projects for companies ranging from mid-size to large corporates.