Mid-Level DevOps Engineer - £50,000
Primarily Remote (Once every two weeks in office)
This role is a great opportunity for a junior devops engineer looking to take that next step in their career. Do you want more responsibility, or perhaps even exposure to new technologies or even just a change of environment?
Role & Responsibilities
* Contribute to the features being put in place to improve the operations of the organisations website.
* Set up applications and systems that will allow the organisation to better monitor their performance.
* Encourage and be an advocate of the DevOps culture that the organisation is looking to install.
Skills & Qualifications
* AWS Cloud Experience
* Demonstrable experience working within a DevOps focused technical team.
* Knowledge and experience working with Terraform as an infrastructure as code tool.
* Experience building automation pipelines using the likes of Jenkins and other relevant tools.
* Hybrid Working
* Outstanding learning opportunities
* State of the art office space in Central London