I am recruiting DevOps System Engineers for a market leading energy provider. You will work alongside an R&D team focused on providing software solutions to interpret Global Navigation Satellite Systems data. Primarily, you will script in Python and C++ under Linux infrastructure within a DevOps environment. You will interact with both on-prem and cloud technology to help modernise systems efficiently. As part of the team, you will interact with the prominent energy provider and the sister companies under the corporate umbrella.
Role & Responsibilities
* Operational activities including system monitoring, configuration and upgrades
* Create and maintain appropriate software and system documentation
* Manage responsibilities and tasks autonomously.
* Effectively reporting progress, findings and problems to supervisors
Skills & Qualifications
* Understanding of Linux based infrastructure with an ability to analyse, troubleshoot and enhance
* Experience with Networking
* Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and Ansible
* Shell scripting knowledge
* Software development skills
* Experience with local and cloud solutions in a CI/CD environment
* Strong English language (Norwegian would be beneficial)
* Willingness to understand GNSS fundamentals
* Flexible approach to working hours and hybrid remote working arrangement
* Career progression with both internal and external training programs
* Modern and comfortable office facilities
* Mobile phone and internet provisions
* Free parking, excellent transport links,
* Secure bike parking, showers and clothing lockers
* Subsidise canteen meals
* Gym access
* Health insurance benefits with annual check-ups, group life insurance
* Group travel insurance
To apply for this position, send your CV via this portal or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, you can reach out to Dylan Johnston on LinkedIn to learn more regarding this position or others which are available at Jefferson Frank.
Even if this is not exactly what you are looking for, get in-touch as we work with a wide variety of clients!