We are looking for a DevOps Engineer in Oslo!
You will be joining an established cloud platform team within a financial services company who work with both AWS & Azure
There is a strong engineering culture with a non-bureaucratic and agile mindset. As part of this "Tech Lab" environment, you will have the chance to work with the latest technologies, and openly experiment with your colleagues to bring creative solutions to the company
You will be joining the platform team working hands on with the latest cloud services, and help to expand the digital transformation across the whole organisation
As part of a cross-functional team, you will work closely with application development and data engineering teams on tasks, project planning and implementation
With colleagues ranging in seniorities, we hope that you bring good knowledge in implementing best practices and industry standards, and can guide junior members along the way!
We are looking for you to have some of the following experiences:
* Designing and implementation of AWS / Azure cloud solutions
* Configuring cloud monitoring and alerts for cloud resource availability/usage and security
* Experience with multi-account setup, deployment and management
* Knowledge in IT security, IAM Roles and Policies
* Knowledge in PaaS and SaaS application performance and implications on data security.
* Knowledge in automation and scripting languages
* Knowledge of tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Jenkins, Terraform would be beneficial
Most important is an open-minded approach and willingness to learn!
With talented colleague who love to stay up to date, we welcome you to attend courses, take certifications and attend conferences to further your knowledge
Alongside the excellent learning & progression opportunities, you will also receive benefits such as:
* Competitive salary
* 7 - 15% pension
* Enhanced insurance scheme
* Company cabins
* Phone, laptop provided
For any questions, contact Lucy on firstname.lastname@example.org