JFI are looking for an experienced Content Designer to join our growing team on a 6 month contract. You'll write the UX copy, in-app engagements (using Gainsight PX), and product documentation (using MadCap Flare) for Accountancy products.
You'll work with amazing designers, engineering teams, and support colleagues to understand what users want and how you can improve their experience with great content. You'll use data to learn about users' behaviours and be comfortable taking some risks to deliver fast.
Our Content Designers bring customer empathy to our products. We understand how important it is to make sure our users are successful. It's a responsibility we take seriously, and we thrive on making our audiences happy.
* Writing impactful and accessible copy with other designers and product managers
* Writing procedures, concepts, and reference topics for the Help Hub
* Researching the product requirements, customer journeys, and customer language
* Writing conversational content for in-app onboarding and adoption flows
* Ensuring your content is delivered to the right user in the right channel at the right time
* Contributing to our evolving content strategy, operations, and processes
* Helping define and contribute to tone of voice frameworks
* Participating in regular reviews to get feedback on content design
This role is for you, if you:
* Are passionate about the customer
* Are positive, focused, and practical
* Work quickly without compromising on quality
* See words as a powerful design vehicle for helping people
* Take the initiative and are not afraid to fail
* Love to help your community
Job Type: Full Time, Contract