Cloud Team Lead - Copenhagen - Permanent
My client is a consultancy who work with 50% of the top 100 advertisers across the Nordics, building tech solutions which enable clients to use their data better in online advertising, websites and apps. By using cloud solutions, my client can access their customers' online visitor behaviour and transaction data to help them market more specifically to their target audiences.
They are currently looking for a Cloud Team Lead to join a team known for their consistent success. The team hasn't historically organised under any formalised processes, so the right candidate will bring a balance between process formulization, deployment speed, freedom and motivation for the team, rather than a high degree of standardization. They will also be technically minded, and still able/willing to get hands on with development and coding when necessary.
What you need:
* Fluent in English and one Nordic language
* Around 5+ years history of managing technical teams, incl. project management and resource planning
* Previous experience with cloud: AWS, AZURE or Google Cloud
* Good communication skills
Reasons to apply:
* This is a unique role - they have never had a role like this in the company before
* You would be joining a team already known for their success
* Lots of room for growth - the company will certify you in Google Cloud and continue to train you on new tech
* The workplace is really dynamic and fast-paced, you don't spend months developing products so you can see the results of your work immediately
* Competitive salary and benefits package
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role, please send an updated CV to email@example.com or contact Katherine Page on +45 89 88 82 66.