I'm working with an exciting new Behavioural Science start-up who are now looking to bring in a Head of Data to obtain a strong foothold within the market and drive the business, as well as their ingenious proprietary Data Science Platform forward to new heights.
You'll be the point of contact for all things data. As a key position in a small start-up, this role will cover a lot of ground in the short term with a fantastic opportunity to build a team and grow with the business.
Your technical skills are a given, you will be proficient across a few data engineering, analytical, and visualization tools, but your stand out feature is an innate curiosity of data and what can be done with it. Correlation, regression, and z-score are all elements you're very comfortable with even if you may not have the chance to use them in your current role.
Your Key Responsibilities Will Be
* Take ownership of the insights delivered by their software, search for and discover patterns, outliers, trends, and relationships in the behaviour of the front-line operators using the platform
* Lead the analysis workstreams for the research programs
* Act as a key stakeholder for new customers onboarding, working with customers and developers to ensure customer data is sent in the correct formats
* Work with the behavioural team to establish the efficacy of communications, analysing the trials and tests and recommending the most effective segmentation of users
You are a strong match for this role if you possess the following skills, competencies, and experience:
* A strong understanding of data analytics and visualisation tools such as R, Python, STATA SQL, Tableau, Excel
* A track record of having used statistical models to drive measurable business benefits.
* An understanding of econometrics.
* A proven ability to communicate complex data across non-technical users and link data results to business and customer success
Here at Jefferson Frank, we're dedicated to AWS recruitment-it's all we do.
We're the only global recruitment agency dedicated solely to AWS. Since June 2018, we've more than 1,600 AWS professionals across the world with great jobs working with AWS partners, ISVs and end users. No matter where you are in your career, or where you are in the country, we're in your corner making sure you land the right job with the right terms.
At Jefferson Frank we have an amazing opportunity to join one of the UK's leading IT consultancies to help create a brand-new engineering organisation. Perhaps you know what great engineering culture looks like, or you have an entrepreneurial side as well as outstanding coding skills? Whatever your aspirations, my client are striving to create the best engineering consultancy in the UK and are looking for brilliant engineers to be part of the journey.
To find out more don't hesitate to hit that apply button or alternatively reach out by phone on 0203 826 6692. We can run through the role in detail and discuss your ideals further.
If however this is not exactly what you're looking for, feel free to get in touch and we can talk about how we'll find the perfect opportunity for you.
Look froward to connecting!