AWS Data Engineer - Bromley - Up to £75,000
A leading organisation are looking for highly skilled Data Engineers to join them work in an agile environment, on a new green field project. This is a great opportunity for Data Engineers to join a leading organisation that can provide further exposure to new and exciting technologies as well as training and development for your own benefit. If you have strong Azure/GCP experience, this role will enable you to gain AWS experience too.
This particular project is for a sister brand, so you will join a new team of data engineers, analysts and other software professionals. You will support the design and development of the companies new data and analytics platform, hosted on AWS cloud. This project has a data-ops feel, with the use of some CI/CD and Dev-Ops tools.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Designing & developing a new analytical platform hosted on AWS.
- Building and maintaining data pipelines & supporting ETL.
- Storing high scale data on a mixture of SQL and No SQL databases.
- Liaising with stakeholders to solve business problems.
- Working in a fast paced culture, using knowledge and experience to move the project forward.
This company is an enterprise organisation with over 10,000 employees, with a diverse culture. They are well known for a supportive working environment, encouraging employees to develop and progress with free access to training and online courses. They work with some of the top financial services companies and have multiple brands within, giving stability of new upcoming projects. This role will give you the opportunity to work on a start-up mentality project, with the security of a financially stable organisation.
- Solid experience working with a cloud platform AWS/GCP/Azure
- Strong coding experience building pipelines (Python preferred)
- Confident with ETL tools and processes
- Understanding of SQL and No SQL database development
- Applicants to come from a Data Engineering/Development background
- Strong communication skills and expert stakeholder facing ability
- Flexible working opportunities
- Access to online training courses
- 9% pension contribution
- Industry related discounts
- Work/life balance
This role is based in Bromley, with a 20 minute journey from London Victoria. With the current climate you will start this role remotely, then ease back into the office when the office opens.
Get in touch ASAP if you are interested in this position, my client is interviewing this week and next via telephone!
MUST BE BASED IN LONDON - THIS IS NOT A FULLY REMOTE ROLE!
My contact details are:
Telephone: 0191 814 1425
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/in/kylie-watson-b560b6a5
Jefferson Frank are the UK's leading AWS, Data and Analytics recruiter, offering more opportunities across the UK than any other. We're also the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.