My Client is a global media and communications company that has been built on a culture of thought leadership, creativity and innovation. In their hearts is a commitment to lead the industry with thought provoking opinion and pioneering thinking. My Client is always trying to find a better way for their clients.
You will be reporting into the Head of Data & Technology for the company. This role will develop, oversee and support the technical GCP and AWS infrastructure within the Team. Longer term to integrate and work with wider network tools and platform with the purpose of creating efficiency's for data driven marketing.
* Need strong CI/CD pipeline experience
* GCP OR AWS Cloud Infrastructure expert
* Server less/Container technology experience
* Strong understand of Building/Managing APIs.
* Hands on SQL, NodeJs, Python, PHP (Laravel) & Angular/TypeScript
* GCP experience (Bigquery, CloudFunctions, SQL, Cloud Storage, API Gateway), Firebase and Git (CICD)
* AWS experience in Athena or Redshift.
* Comfortable developing and consuming REST APIs
* Highly organised and able to manage multiple work streams
* Abilities to understand, design and implement cloud solutions that are scalable for analytics
* Hands on Python (PySPark)
* GCP OR AWS