Director of Data and Analytics
Jefferson Frank have been enlisted to find a Director of Data and Analytics for an exciting FinTech based in Edinburgh who are looking for experience scaling data programmes, projects and teams through levels of growth. This role would suit a candidate who comes from a hands on background through the Data Engineering ranks and has the ability to scale D&A teams from single figures upwards.
They are a specialist finance group leveraging cutting edge Big Data and Analytics powering the roll out of multiple products and services across the business.
Skills & Qualifications
* 5+ years of experience managing a multidiscipline data engineering/data science team with demonstrable results.
* Hands on background, understanding of end to end data engineering lifecyle and tools/techniques including Python/AWS.
* Domain knowledge of Financial Services/FinTech.
* Background in Data Science desirable.
* Experience working with technical and non technical stakeholders and driving organisational change in terms of adoption of data and advanced insights.
* Competitive salary up to £160k dependent on your experience.
* Medical, Dental cover.
* EV incentive.