Rust Developer (Outside IR35)
My client in the Blockchain space is focusing on an open hosting platform for smart contracts, that enables trust-less, multi-chain execution and composable collaboration.
Great opportunity for a Rust Developer, commercial use of Substrate is desirable.
* Research and build blockchain technology written in Rust
* Build back-end web services that interact with blockchain
* Enthusiastically collaborate with a small team
* 12 Month Contract
* Professional engineering experience with Rust
* Knowledge of Polkadot & Substrate is desirable
* Comprehensive understanding of the crypto/blockchain space
* Ability and desire to forever learn and implement new programming languages
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
* Works well in a team and own initiative
* Good with Rust smart contracts
* Practical experience of working with the crypto space, and open source, privacy-minded communities
If you would like to be part of this Project then get in contact ASAP!