AWS Engineer - Copenhagen - Permanent
My client believes that digitalisation is the driving force behind any business. As a result, they have Expert MSP certifications in both Azure and AWS, and their cloud specialists are experts in specific industries. In offering tailored cloud solutions, they seek to innovate and be a leading force in the industry.
They are currently looking for an AWS Engineer to join their flexible team culture. The role has a focus on greenfield projects, whereby the successful candidate will work with the full project lifecycle as part of an 8 person team. They're looking for confident individuals who can take business needs, translate them into technical requirements, and then implement the needed infrastructure.
What you need:
* English and Danish speaking
* AWS experience (preferably infrastructure orientated)
* DevOps experience
* A proactive approach to learning new features of AWS
* AWS certifications
* Development experience
Reasons to apply:
* Health Insurance
* Flexibility and freedom to get involved in technical decision making
* Involvement in the full project lifecycle means you can see your impact on a company over a long period of time
* Opportunities to work remotely (with travel to Copenhagen when necessary)
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Katherine Page on +45 89 88 82 66.