A start-up client of mine who are on a journey to lower carbon-emissions by providing relevant information to companies within the financial sector are actively looking for a data analyst to join them.
This company has already seen success within their first few months of being active and they are looking for the right data analyst to add to their growing ventures.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Will need to have solid experience with Excel in order to analyse data
* Work alongside senior members of the team to increase data and analytic services
* Need to be able to work with large data sets
Skills & Qualifications:
* Experience working with climate risk/climate Data
* Quality assurance to ensure processes are run smoothly
* Be able to collect Data and manage it well within a team
* Programming Language experience: Python/R
* This role is an initial 6 month contract with the opportunity to become a permanent employee