SQL Developer - Outside of IR35
Location: London / Remote
Contract: 6 Month Initial
Rates: £300 - £400
Jefferson Frank are recruiting for an SQL Developer for a 6 month initial contract to join a key client. The candidate needs to have a minimum of 4 years experience in Healthcare. The contract will initially be remote but will have an implementation of returning to site in London.
* SQL Development in accordance with deliverables and requirements.
* SQL enhancements in line with the roadmap.
* Administration of the product deployments.
* Maintaining our customers' deployed products through required support and maintenance
* Implementation of the product at customer sites.
* Feeding any enhancements and changes due to customer customization back to the product manager and technical lead.
* Business Analysis of new requirements as well as impact analyses of changes requested by clients.
* Providing internal Business Intelligence & Data Analytics services.
* Experience: 4 years years SQL development ideally within healthcare IT
* Essential Skills: MS SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS, junior DBA (MS SQL Server), MS Office *
* Desired Skills: SSRS, MySQL / Mongo / Postgres, NHS (Data Dictionary / Reporting), VBA, MS Excel programming
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please get in touch on j.scott@jeffersonfrank or call me on 0203 866 6769.