Senior Java/Node.js Developer (English Speaking) - Helsinki
Our client in Helsinki is looking to take on a Senior developer for their multinational team. They need a extra help within their core development team. They're joining a core team of 7 developers working with Streamr's product (the team in Helsinki is currently 30 in total)
They will be building de-centralised peer-to-peer networks with Blockchain. Essentially they will be building the next generation internet which is totally unique ad very interesting project, not just standard Java/Node dev work.
Blockchain is the technology behind Bitcoin and candidates who have a core interest or experience with Ethereum solutions will have a huge advantage. The current team of developers/management are all passionate and enthusiastic about building a next generation internet.
Skills & Qualifications
* Java expertise (familiarity with Grails or Spring framework is a plus). (min 5 years' experience)
* Backend JS expertise (Node.js) (min. 1 year experience)
* Agile workflow (Travis CI, Git, Github etc.)
* Enjoy being part of a global project
* Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
* 5+ years working experience, you've seen things and you can work independently when needed
* Standard Finnish Benefits
* Option to work from Switzerland
* Remote work possible
* Greenfield projects
If you would like to find out more about this role, please get in touch with Jit Dey via email: firstname.lastname@example.org