Backend Developer, Marketing Platform
This product company is looking for a Developer to work with Go and PostgreSQL. They have developed an in-house platform for influencer marketing that identifies and analyses social media profiles and provides systems for doing influencer marketing campaigns.
Their full-service platform is the most efficient solution for influencer marketing in the world. With automated systems and an experienced campaign team taking care of all the tedious work of selecting influencers, emailing, campaign execution, payment handling and reporting while their clients stay in control of the things that matter to them (i.e. brand safety, creative direction and reaching campaign goals).
They have interesting problems for developers to solve such as related to Big Data, AI and data analysis as well as implementing user-friendly web-based systems for our customers, influencers and internal use.
Role & Responsibilities
* Development and maintenance of the platform with Go
* Maintaining a high standard of security, performance, reliability, and code readability
* 1+ years of experience with Backend Development
* Ideally with Go, experience with C++ or Java is also desirable
* Hands-on experience with SQL or PostgreSQL
* Basic Linux server administration skills
* Knowledge of Cloud - ideally AWS
* Fluency in English - Written and Spoken
What is on offer?
On top of full-time employment at a company that is ever-evolving, you will be working in a creative environment where everyone is striving to reach the same goal. Their office is located in central Stockholm.
But if you are more interested in the total package you get:
* Competitive Monthly Salary
* 30 Days' Vacation
* Flexible Office Hours
Caught Your Interest?
You can apply for this role directly through this job advertisement or by emailing your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any further questions about this role please contact Jenna Owens using the above email address.