Role: Java DevOps Engineer
Company: A leading SiLiCoN Valley scale-up software organization
Culture: Knowledge-sharing, International environment culture, 500+ consultants/engineers.
Project: you are able to contribute to design, development, test automation and hardening (security, stability, deployment) of clients in retail, Financials or manufacturing.
Location: Based in Randstad, All remote (CoVID) - Clients based in The Randstad
Clients: US-based clients - Apple, GAP, Sephora, eBay, Cargill, Walmart
Salary: Negotiable - up to 80K EUR
Training: Certificate reimbursement program, Udemy Online programs, Conferences and meetups
* IT Silicon Valley Scale-up organization
* International Environment
* 500+ worldwide engineers/developers
* The Founder is still with the company
* Knowledge sharing culture
* Helping SME's to go through their Digital Transformation
Skills & Qualifications
* University degree in Computer Science or engineering with strong IT background
* 5+ years of hands on work experience in one of the markets
* Extensive work experience in a software engineering role within large IT projects
* You have a positive attitude, you think in solutions
* You enjoy new technologies and methods, and you can apply them into new ideas and concrete solutions
* You are always trying to improve your skills and get to better at what you do, to be able to keep adapting to the new situations and always deliver the highest quality results
* You are a team player, you trust others and can be trusted
* Agile scrum working is in all of your vessels
Your background shows most of the following skills:
* Working knowledge on one (or more) markets
* Experience with Anvil 9 Technical - Unix, Java 7+, SQL, Scheduling & FileTransfer automation, IBM MQ, Robot Framework/ITAS
* Experience with APIs and Anvil.
* Experience building custom components as part of an existing service-oriented software platform.
* Experience with software development in Java.
* Working knowledge of SQL/Oracle. Experience with database as a service is a plus.
* Working knowledge on continuous delivery/integration pipelines such as AzureDevOps and their core functions.
* Cloud, cloud and cloud……