Senior Data Engineer Dublin 100K Euro
(Remote Working Available)
The company has experienced rapid growth, specifically in the data team. Their goal is to add to their ever-expanding team by bring on board a senior Data Engineer. This new member role would be to steer the next generation of the company's Analytic solution. This will allow you to develop both your technical and business skills whilst being part of a fast-paced environment, outstanding company culture and growing with a top-class technological company.
About the company
Jefferson Frank prides itself in company culture and employee recognition, which is why we seek to find you a workplace which does the same and more. 2020/21 may have been a turbulent year, with many people working from home, so its important your job excites you in a new team with amazing benefits.
* 25 days annual leave, increasing yearly.
* Company plan VHI Health Care & Dental cover for both employees and dependencies.
* Employee recognition programs
* Income Protection
* Life Assurance
This job is an exciting opportunity, allowing you to be responsible for ingesting data into the company's data lake whilst also providing frameworks and services for operating on that data. Your role will also involve building data pipelines and data-flows in which to load data from batch sources and streaming this into data lake/data warehouse.
The Skills required:
* You will possess an innovative mindset paired with hands-on experience with AWS services.
* Both knowledge and experience in Redshift is a plus.
* Experience with data processing tools, platforms & languages.
* You will have experience on business intelligence data modelling and familiarity with data warehouse concepts such has star schema, data de-normalizing patterns, etc.
* You will have experience in performing data quality investigation and ensuring key stakeholders are presented with these findings.
With Jefferson Frank
At Jefferson Frank we come with a simple mission- "We want happy customers".
The above relates to whether you are a professional in AWS or DevOps, we will seek to walk you into your dream job in this sector. Working with us will mean you are provided with personalised experience that you simply deserve and will not receive from any other recruitment agency. If this is of interest and you would like to explore this opportunity and grow with this team, then get in touch so that we can further discuss the roles and responsibilities.
To apply for this role, please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 300 9229 for a confidential chat. LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/adam-quigley-945824203/
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.