Role - VP of Engineering
Salary - £100K-£120K
Location - Remote/London
Industry - FinTech
This is an exciting time to join a technically excellent Fin-Tech start-up with a strong history in operational excellence. In the past 18 months, they've seen huge growth and have some incredibly exciting plans for the future.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join their ambitious and passionate team, they're still small enough for everyone's voice to be heard and for you to forge your path and play an essential role in the growth of our business.
My client are looking for an experienced VP of Engineering to manage a diverse development team. The responsibilities of the VP of Engineering include leading a team of developers and engineers, collaborating with product managers, and improving company policies and standards. To be successful as a VP of Engineering, you should have prior organizational leadership experience, be able to collaborate with team members, and be a strategic problem-solver. Ultimately, a top-notch VP of Engineering should demonstrate excellent communication skills, an ability to connect with other engineers and developers, and a have solid foundation in software design.
VP of Engineering Responsibilities:
* Leading the team through management and mentorship.
* Contributing to recruitment activities.
* Developing standards and procedures to ensure that quality standards are met and consistent.
* Preparing and optimizing budgets.
* Recommending technological developments and improvements on efficiency.
* Developing the team to ensure quality end products.
VP of Engineering Requirements:
* Engineering or similar degree.
* Strong organizational leadership skills.
* Extensive experience in working with stakeholders to create hiring strategies to develop quality teams.
* Experience in recruiting Engineers and contributors.
* Previous working experience in software design and developing customer-orientated platforms.
* Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
* Must be knowledgeable about industry trends, best practices, and change management.
Here at Jefferson Frank, we're dedicated to AWS recruitment-it's all we do.
We're the only global recruitment agency dedicated solely to AWS. Since June 2018, we've more than 1,600 AWS professionals across the world with great jobs working with AWS partners, ISVs and end users. No matter where you are in your career, or where you are in the country, we're in your corner making sure you land the right job with the right terms.
At Jefferson Frank we have an amazing opportunity to join one of the UK's leading IT consultancies to help create a brand-new engineering organisation. Perhaps you know what great engineering culture looks like, or you have an entrepreneurial side as well as outstanding coding skills? Whatever your aspirations, my client are striving to create the best engineering consultancy in the UK and are looking for brilliant engineers to be part of the journey.
To find out more, don't hesitate and reach out now to Elliott Collins by email - firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 0203 826 6692. We can run through the role in detail and discuss your ideals further.
If however this is not exactly what you're looking for, feel free to get in touch and we can talk about how we'll find the perfect opportunity for you.