Job Title: Senior Front-End Developer
Location: 100% Remote in South Africa OR CPT/JHB
Salary: Market Related.
Are you a problem solver, quick study, and hooked on web development? My client is looking for passionate developers who care about design, performance, and creating outstanding user experiences, and who are eager to work in a fast-paced, flexible, and collaborative environment.
* Extensive experience with multiple software applications design tools and languages.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Experience in overall architecture of software applications for products and
* Designing and integrating software applications running on multiple platform types
* into overall architecture.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local
* Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and
* negotiate options at senior management levels.
* Mastery of HTML and CSS
* Good knowledge of current web frameworks and libraries
* Understanding & experience with data flow in front end & back-end systems
* Desire to achieve perfection, but ready to compromise when necessary to ship on time
* Thrives on fresh challenges and continual learning
* Creative thinker and self-starter
* Experience with React (or other front end SPA frameworks/libraries/concepts)
* Proficiency in Python
* Strong sense of interaction and visual design
* Experience with front-end build tools
* Good understanding of git or other version control software
* A passion for testing and creating stable software
* Knowledge of DevOps and deployment tools
* Proficiency with Linux and the command line
* Experience in developing apps on iOS, Android, or hybrid
What you will be doing
* You'll be working with a skilled team of bright, motivated developers building outstanding web apps to be proud of.
* Using technologies like React & Redux to develop state of the art dashboards that will help IT teams at companies of all sizes monitor and troubleshoot their wireless networks and applications.
* Leading projects & responsible for all stages of design and development for complex products and platforms, including solution design, analysis, coding, testing, and integration.
* Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with applications design and development guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate failure risk.
* Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the software applications design organisation.
What My Client Can Offer You!
* Full-time position
* Competitive salary
* Great benefits* (Benefits are role and level dependent)
* Comprehensive medical aid
* My client contributes to 5% of your pension fund
* Approximately 2% is paid by the company towards the Group Life & Disability Fund
* Life and long-term disability insurance
* Vacation days. Other leave types include maternity leave, study leave, family responsibility leave, etc.
* 6-month paternity/maternity leave
* Company-wide events
Referral bonus scheme
* On going technical education
* Exposure to latest & greatest technologies
* Opportunity to help shape the product
* Growth and global scope
What we will do:
We will provide you with a series of challenging projects together with the tools, equipment and support to give you the best possible chance of succeeding. Most importantly, we will give you the opportunity to work in a culture that is energetic, passionate and innovative and you'll get to work with some of the most impressive people in technology! Bring your passion, curiosity, talent and innovation to our team and we will give you an environment full of challenges to flourish in, Flaunt you're expertise!
If you believe that you meet the criteria of this role, and could be the perfect candidate do not hesitate to send you're CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org to get the ball rolling on your application, We would love to hear from you!
Jefferson Frank International is the leading Open Source recruitment firm, advertising more jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users Globally and by specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the South African Market and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
For any further information or enquires please contact