Senior QA Automation - Krakow - Remote Flexibility
A global Fintech client of ours is looking for a Senior QA Automation Tester for a brand new project within their global hub. Work as part of an Agile multi-disciplinary team, designing and building automation to test non-functional requirements. Reporting to a Head of Quality, you will work closely overseeing a squad of engineers to deliver market-changing features on our money transfer platform.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate automation engineer who can deliver a scalable and secure experience for their global customer base and wants to develop their skills at a senior level!
This client is incredibly supportive, providing great package benefits, training, development opportunities and some remote flexibility!
What they are looking for (however not all essential!)-
* Good English ability.
* Experiences of testing web, mobile and backend applications and services. Java or C# experience would be great. (Minimum 4 years experience ideally)
* Experience in an Agile development environment with a focus on automated testing. (scrum, kanban methodologies).
* Automation experience with selenium.
* CI/CD Knowledge.
* Exposure to Azure or AWS.
* Previous financial sector experience is a plus!
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you please send your cv to email@example.com and we can arrange a call to discuss the client.