An exciting opportunity with a client has opened up in the DevOps space. The right fit will be working in the DevOps space with an overlap in security in the financial industry. At times working closely with stakeholders and consulting on the best approach to problems.
Role & Responsibilities
* Expertise - Collaborate with field sales, pre-sales, Service teams, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn about DevSecOps principles, evangelise technology solutions and architecture that enable self-service security and accelerate secure production delivery. Technology solutions can include AWS services such as AWS Container services (Amazon EKS, Amazon Fargate, Amazon ECS), AWS Developer Tools (AWS CDK, AWS Code Pipeline, AWS Code Build, AWS Code Deploy), AWS Lambda, AWS Security Hub, AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM), AWS WAF, Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon DynamoDB, etc.
* Solutions - identify key customer security problem spaces and build innovative technology solutions to incorporate into packaged offerings to deliver to customers and partners. Work with Service Teams to integrate solutions with AWS services.
* Delivery - Enable field-sales teams to lead engagements including short on-site projects to large-scale projects that transform customers and partners Cloud Security and Cloud Adoption journey.
* Insights - Work with Service Teams, Engineering support and business teams to convey partner and customer feedback as input to AWS technology roadmaps.
* We are open to basing this role in any major city in Australia / New Zealand for the right candidate. This is a customer facing role therefore you may be required to work remotely and also travel to client locations in Asia Pacific, Japan and Greater China to deliver professional services where required.
Skills & Qualifications
* Deep understanding of DevOps methodology and practices and cloud computing technologies
* Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
* Strong experience working in a consulting capacity with customers and ability to lead effectively across organisations
* Experience architecting secure cloud environments
* Highly technical and analytical, possessing strong experience with DevOps technologies and demonstrated ability in automating deployment and delivery of production workloads, including Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery (CICD) pipeline development for application as well as infrastructure
* Familiarity with industry compliance and security standards including PCI DSS, ISO 27001
* Competitive Salary
* Career development with ample opportunities to learn and travel
* Innovative and technology heavy organisation at the forefront of market
Apply here or get in contact with Muhammad Shoaib on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call on 02 8319 2297