About The Role
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst for an ongoing project.
The successful candidate will work with our service streams to provide reporting, dashboarding and data visualisation services to colleagues and clients. They will support the development of our analysis and modelling capabilities.
This is a technical role requiring experience of visualising data Power BI and advanced Excel modelling skills and SQL reporting experience. Candidates will be expected to engage with colleagues and clients and be proficient in drawing out requirements from non-technical stakeholders.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
* Capturing reporting and modelling requirements
* Building dashboards and visualisations using a variety of tools
* Managing data capture and validation
* Supporting business and client use of model outputs for decision-making
* Testing of systems, dashboards and models against requirements
* Preparing written project communication materials
* Preparing formal project progress and other reports
* Liaising with clients and colleagues
* Preparing presentations and other materials for bids and marketing
* Experience within Google Cloud Platform and commonly associated tools is paramount - other clouds accepted but not preferable.
* Experience in developing, maintaining, publishing, and supporting dashboards using Power BI.
* 2+ years PowerBI / data management / data analytics
* Desirable expertise in R powered Power BI visuals and custom visuals
* Experience of publishing dashboards to Power BI service, using Power BI gateways, Power BI Report Server Power BI Embedded
* Experience in manipulating, transforming, and analysing data sets.
* Desirable experience of SharePoint development
* Good technical writing, client-facing and communication skills