Java Developer - Warsaw - (Remote flexibility)
Our financial client is looking for individuals to join their Consumer and Investment Management project, bringing innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. The team will collaborate with globally-located cross functional teams in building customer-centric products. This client provides great support, progressional opportunities, training and some remote flexibility.
Role Details -
* Intuitively solve problems with an open mind, within the context of a team.
* Use your analytical skills to apply knowledge and experience in decision-making to arrive at creative and commercial solutions.
* You are independent and comfortable in a fast paced, ambiguous and often multi-directional work environments
* Manage multiple tasks and use sound judgement when prioritising tasks.
* Analyse existing software implementations to identify areas of improvement and provide estimates for implementing new features.
* Maintain documentation for team processes, best practices, and software runbook.
What they are looking for -
* Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience
* BSc or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
* Experience integrating with Restful web services
* Comfort with Agile Operating Models
Technical Experience Desired -
* Expertise in React JS, HTML5 and Java.
* Experience with microservice based architecture
* Experience with Kafka, MongoDB and Spring.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please email your CV to email@example.com