SQL Database Specialist
Are you looking for an exciting new career change? Do you enjoy being part of an inclusive team where respect for people is a priority? Then we have the ideal role for you.
As a DBA specialist you will work in a global team in the Stockholm office that take care of users, SQL Instances and databases. You will work with everything that has to do with database servers and services. From incident and requests to troubleshooting complex problems, rationalisation and consolidation of services and moving to latest versions in line with company standards.
* Need to be fluent in English and preferably Swedish.
* Participate in migration and change projects.
* Reviews current SQL landscape and identify improvements and opportunities.
* Be part of daily operation that includes incident management, request handling and troubleshooting.
* Create documentation of landscape and improve current documentation.
* Deliver control, standards and proactive care and management across 400+ instances.
* Ability to work with local stakeholders in multiple countries to plan and deliver platform change.
* A university education is ideal.
* Deep experience within MS SQL is essential.
* Needs at least 5 years' experience.
* Experience within .NET is desirable.
* Powershell scripting is desirable.
* Skills and experience in CDC, BI, SSRS, Azure an advantage
* Experience working with cross functions and teams.
* Have a can-do attitude, be helpful and easy going.
* Ability to prioritize and self-manage.
* Willingness and have the ability to travel if and when required.
* Not afraid to jump between varying tasks, from basic to complex
For more information contact me on the details below for a confidential chat regarding your future
Michael Wigham | firstname.lastname@example.org | +46 77 588 86 10