DevOps Engineer (Contractors)
Denmark, (Must be in Denmark)
I'm currently working with a client who is in need of an experienced DevOps Engineer. Could you be the new addition to the team?
As a DevOps engineer you will be part of a talented and fast developing team. Some of the responsibilities are building, setting up new development tools and infrastructure. Working on ways to automate, improve development and release processes. Understanding the needs of stakeholders and conveying this to developers.
What skills we require you to have:
* Proficient Knowledge with AWS services S3, EC2, EC2 autoscaling
* Broad knowledge in terms of DevOps tools and processes (CI/CD)
* Proficient understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
* Hands on experience in implementation of DevOps - both cultural and technical
* Cloud migration experience is a bonus
If this role looks a good fit for you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a follow up call.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.