DevOps Platform Engineer- Liverpool- £50K-80K DOE
My client is an AWS Premier consultancy looking for Platform Engineers to support and improve business capabilities, processes and applications in the Cloud for their high-profile international clients.
My client are looking for passionate, energetic Platform Engineers to work as part of an agile team. Don't worry if you don't have strong experience in every skill listed below, if you can demonstrate a good selection of these skills, then they would like to talk to you.
You will have:
* Experience debugging multi-server service in a high availability production environment
* Good knowledge of Linux.
* Experience in Ansible or Terraform
* Understanding of CI\CD environments
* Experience with Docker or Kubernetes
* Scripting languages, ideally Python
They can offer you:
* Bespoke training
* A supportive and innovative environment
* Access to the best technology available
* A comprehensive flexible benefits package
If you are interested in applying for this role or want to find out more information please get in touch with myself via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mobile on 0191 255 1430, or apply via the apply link attached to this advert.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.