I am looking for an experienced full-stack developer with Angular and .NET to help create new code from scratch, as well as help build the team around them and influence the environment they work in.
Your main responsibility will be to design, develop and implement two new products. One will be a customer-facing application for personal finance and investment, the other will be an internal application used by employees to help them with their tasks.
As a senior developer, you will also have the opportunity to be a mentor to the younger developers, and help them in their journey to become skilled and independent.
Role and responsibility:
* Write and maintain quality code across a new, Greenfield personal finance application
* Participation is peer code assessments and stand-ups
* Design and develop an internal app for corporate employees, including Greenfield
* Since it is a completely new project, you will have great ownership and responsibility over the project
Skills and qualifications:
* 5+ years of experience in software development
* 5+ years of experience in .NET C #
* Experience with .NET kernel will be very beneficial
* Good English comprehension - both written and oral (it is an international office, so you want to work with English-speaking colleagues)
* Laptop and phone
* "Go big" at corporate events - an annual company-wide party
* Fantastic pension and insurance scheme
* Fantastic career opportunities where you will have the opportunity to become Project Manager or Tech Lead in the future
* Work with the latest technology in exciting FinTech projects
* Courses, certifications and seminars
For more information, contact Ingrid Willumsen on +46 8 502 425 59 or firstname.lastname@example.org.