Team Lead Golang Developer - REMOTE
Salary: Up to 90K (based on experience)
What are we all about? Our goal is to revolutionise shipping by creating a suite of comprehensive software solutions for the Maritime industry. Over the next couple of years, our teams and squads will build more than 30 products from the ground up. This includes everything from global vessel tracking to vessel performance analysis, crew optimisation and so much more. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to apply cutting-edge technology to revolutionising an iconic industry.
What you need?
* Full hands-on technical experience
* Team Lead experience
* Proficiency in:
- RDBMS and NoSQL database
- Microservices architecture concepts
- Container based architecture: Docker, Kubernetes
- Advanced use of git
- Use of Unix systems commands
What you'll get?
* We offer a competitive financial package which includes competitive salary, company bonus scheme, employee referral scheme, a contributory pension and a travel to work loan
* We have a positive attitude to flexible working, a competitive annual holiday allowance, cycle to work scheme, supportive family polices and discounted gym membership
We have a culture of which we are proud, a highly skilled and diverse workforce as well as impressive offices in central London!
Golang | AWS | Remote
Please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can book in a first stage call to talk it through!
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.