Do you want to work for a modern, innovative company that doesn't stick to the norm?
Do you care about the planet?
If this sounds like you then this might be a great next step for you...
They're one of Europe's largest producers and retailers of electricity, with a key focus on renewable energy.
This particular project is greenfield and will be revolutionising they way they interact with the renewable energy market. As it's in such an early stage of the project, I'm not able to go into much more detail but as part of the development team you will be working with the full life-cycle and closely with the cloud enviro, databases and the product team.
* 2+ years' experience as a Developer/Engineer, using Java as your main language
* Knowledge of Spring framework
* Experienced with Cloud and DevOps enviros, including AWS (or similar) and Kubernetes
* Entrepreneurial mindset - always looking for ways to improve and modernise a solution
* Fluency in Swedish
* Kafka and Kotlin experience is a bonus
* Competitive package which high salaries, private pension, 30 days vacation, stock options in the future and others
* Fantastic company culture with some highly skilled technical colleagues who will challenge and support you
* Discovery Fridays which allow you try out new technologies and knowledge share with your team, including hackathons and other fun social activities
* Hybrid working policy with a central Stockholm office that's fully kitted out with the latest equipment
If you know a good thing when you see it, please apply by clicking the link, or send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org