I am currently working with a client in Glasgow looking to hire AWS Developers / Consultants to join their expanding team.
They are a rapidly growing consultancy based in Glasgow with clients in Edinburgh and across the central belt. They pride themselves on who they hire for their customers and have their own cultural fit. If you have the following skills this role could be for you:
The role will involve extensive programming, data preparation and reporting on a range of projects across various business areas and technologies.
They provide a competitive salary, flexible working with minimal travel, private medical care, ongoing training and career progression.
fully remote may also be an option.
What will you do?
* Design, develop and support a wide range of Amazon Web Services (AWS) based solutions.
* Design, develop and support our clients
* Deliver clear handover documentation to the client for any item of work.
* Use Cloud platforms to host data and applications in the most efficient way.
* Gain confidence of clients and demonstrate that you can deliver high quality work on a consistent basis.
* Work on your own or as part of a team on client sites. Communicate daily with stakeholders at all levels.
What do you need?
* Excellent AWS or relevant cloud experience
* Kubernetes experience essential
* Must have right to work in the UK
* Solution development experience
* Strong communication skills
* Gitlab and Bitbucket
* Ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
"To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 338 7547 for a confidential chat.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/mhairi-allan-5674b8122/