Role: DATA ANALYST
Reporting to: Managing Director
Salary: £40K - £55K
My client are a fast growing and ambitious marketing and technology company working in the online gambling space. They are looking for a detailed and commercially focused Data Analyst to join their growing team. The role will be based in their brand-new office in Watford.
This is an exciting opportunity for an innovative, ambitious & hungry individual to join a vibrant team. This role will report to the Managing Director and Head of Marketing.
If you're passionate about data and how it can be used in an organisation then read on!
Are you constantly curious, with each answer you find leading to another question? If so, my client want to welcome you to the family and harness your talents! Your mission is to unlock the power of the data by finding innovative ways to analyse, organise, integrate and visualise information.
You will be responsible for:
* Establishing the analytics function by liaising with stakeholders across the business to understand requirements, produce reporting and deliver insights
* Developing and understanding of customer behaviour and gaming analytics
* Identifying potential opportunities and communicating them to the business
* Assisting the marketing team to determine ROI and monetary impact of acquisition efforts
* Building constructive and trusted relationships with business areas to improve the flow of reporting / explanations and rationale explaining performance to relevant stakeholders.
You will have:
* Qualified to degree level (strong preference for an undergraduate degree in Information Systems / Maths / Stats / Engineering or similar)
* Strong math, statistics and logic skills, together with a passion for clear communication
* Previous experience in use of analytics tools
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Ability to develop and sustain relationships with key stakeholders and peers
* Experience analysing customer, transactional and/or online data
* Passionate about data
* A level of seniority
* Experience in taking ownership of the role
* First hand experience at doing similar tasks
* Will be able to deliver output independently
* Experience working in a small business
* Have potential to grow and manage a team
It would be a bonus if you also had:
* Experience of using Tableau
* Experience of working in a gaming, gambling or online marketing company
* Exposure / an interest in customer analytics e.g. segmentation, churn, retention etc
* Strong initiative; drives projects themselves and takes ownership without prompting
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish, develop, and maintain relationships with stakeholders
* Excellent time management and organisation skills with ability to work under deadlines; strong attention to detail with a focus on accuracy.
* Must be comfortable adapting to changing priorities and be enthused by fresh challenges
* Proactive idea sharing combined with out-of-the-box thinking
* Excellent attention to detail
* Competitive salary
* Option of a free parking space
* Lunch prepared by their chef
* Modern, casual working environment
* Option to work from home every Wednesday
* 1 guaranteed longevity bonus a year
* 1 annual bonus review
* 1 annual pay review
To find out more please reach out to Elliott Collins by email - email@example.com or by phone on 07805492816. We can run through the role in detail and discuss your ideals further.
If however this is not exactly what you're looking for then please feel free to get in touch and we can talk about how we'll find the perfect opportunity for you.