Senior Backend Engineer - Golang
Jefferson Frank are working with a leading brand, experiencing exponential growth with great modern values. Currently, there are multiple openings across departments and you will be joining at an excellent time working on industry leading projects.
As a Golang Developer within this organisation, you will be responsible for building new and innovative features as well as improving existing features and you will play an instrumental part in the future success of the business.
The following skills are the requirements of the role:
* 3+ years experience working with GoLang
* Experience d`esigning systems (Architecture and Design)
* Ability to work autonomously given high-level requirements
* Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL) and key-value stores (DynamoDB, Redis)
* Pride in readable, well-designed, well-tested software
* Experience with services / micro-service architecture
* Must be willing to work with a Ruby codebase (knowledge of Ruby a strong plus)
* Willingness to learn new languages & tools
Not mandatory, but would be nice to have:
* Experience with web architecture at scale (20krpm and above)
* Ruby and React knowledge will be a plus
* Experience solving logistical problems with software
* Experience with AWS
* Experience leading a team of developers
* Experience dealing with stakeholders
* Experience with DataDog and other metric/tracking systems
If you would like to be apart of this dynamic project, then get in touch with my details below!
☎️ 020 3879 8394