Cloud Platforms | Remote Interview | Progression Opportunities | Relaxed Working Environment | UK Banking
My client is a start-up with a passion for technology and design, who's primary objective is to help consumers get excellent value from the businesses they deal with. Allowing consumers to live smarter by helping to spend and save.
This has created the need for a skilled Data Engineer to join the team, who will be an integral asset to building an ambitious and progressive analytics/ AI platform.
Role & Responsibilities
* Leading business and technology platforms
* Developing and designing solutions for new data features and data pipelines
* Writing code to power the analytics platform
* Researching new technologies and techniques, running experiments and proof of concepts to be at the forefront of modern application & analytics development
Skills & Qualifications
* Commercial experience with AWS
* AWS: Lambda, S3, Kinesis
* Programming Language: Python, SQL
* Scrum and/or Kanban methodologies
* Software engineer background is preferable but not essential
* Exposure to Machine Learning
If you think this is the next exciting opportunity for you- apply today!