Senior Android Engineer
Salary - Up to 85K
Location - Holborn, London (hybrid working model)
My client is one of the largest retailers in the UK and a multi-channel, multi-brand business serving millions of customers a day, with the UK's largest loyalty scheme and an ever-evolving set of digital platforms. All of this equals over 1.2 billion transactions each year, presenting a volume, depth and complexity of data that few can match
You will be working with the companies enterprise applications across their app and in store services, collaboratively working with other members of the engineering teams.
What you need to know
* Mobile application development using Kotlin
* Strong knowledge of architectural patterns (mvp, mvvm) and modern Android development
* Test Driven Development (TDD)
Why they need you
* To challenge and innovate our stack, our culture, and our ways of working
* To collaborate with other engineers, product managers, and designers to deliver an amazing product experience for our customers
* To help us develop new product features and improve existing ones across a variety of projects
What else you'll get
* Bonus scheme
* Pension plan
* Store discount
AND MANY MORE..
You will also get the chance to work and learn other skills such as Golang, iOS and React. If this sounds like you at all, please apply for the position or get in contact with me directly on email@example.com
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.