AWS DevOps Engineer (Contractor)
Switzerland (Fully remote role within the EU)
I am working with a large client who are looking for a true engineer with experience in Kubernetes cluster deployment, software development using Python and/or Go in public cloud, preferably AWS. Could you be the DevOps engineer we are looking for?
This will be for a minimum of 6 months with the potential to extend.
* In-depth understanding of the Linux operating system and how it interacts with container runtimes.
* Knowledge of GitOps Principles and Tooling (FluxCD, Terraform)
* Knowledge of Kustomize/Helm
* In-depth understanding of inner Kubernetes workings (networking and storage stack, pod scheduling)
* Knowledge of Vault
* Knowledge of DevSecOps best-practices and continuous integration
* Knowledge of the Rancher ecosystem preferred
If you're interested in finding out more please apply for this exciting opportunity.
If this role looks a good fit for you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a follow up call.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.