Senior Developer (Go/NodeJS/AWS)
My client is looking for a strong developer to join them in creating their new IAM platform.
They are a great bunch of people, and their manager is proud of every member of the team.
Your next challenge?
In this role you will take part in the development of their new, cloud-native, identity and access management solutions. You will be part of a modern development organisation where they embrace new technologies and ways of working. They work according to a clear vision and mission and a roadmap that they align continuously with changing business needs. As a senior developer you will take part in guiding and coaching a team of developers, actively propose and agree on best practices and guidelines and make sure all deliveries meet the agreed quality criteria. You will work closely together with the IAM architects and other development teams to ensure the best possible technical solutions for our stakeholders and customers. Who are you?
You are an excellent software developer and a great communicator, probably with a special interest in security or IAM. My client is on a journey to become the new generation telco, which means that you need to be open-minded and not be afraid of change. And to really enjoy your job here, you need to be forward thinking, customer obsessed and understand that the solutions you are creating, ultimately will connect people in society to what matters most to them.
* You are a great collaborator and communicator
* You are self-driven, ambitious, and passionate about your work
* You have an efficient and structured way of working
* You dare to give your opinions and make decisions
* You are innovative and open to adopt new technologies and ways of working
* Software development in Go or Node.JS
* AWS infrastructure (Lambda, CloudFront, API Gateway, Fargate)
* Infrastructure-as-code (Terraform, CloudFormation)
* CI/CD (Concourse)
* Microservice architectures
* Automated testing strategies
* IAM domain knowledge preferred (OAuth2, OIDC, SAML2, UMA, SCIM) *Relevant working experience as lead developer or team lead
* Academic degree, preferably within software engineering
* Fluent in English
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions please contact Jenna Owens (Recruitment Consultant) by telephone +46 850 242 541