Job Title: Senior Software Architect
Location: 100% remote
Work Authorization: US citizen or Green Card
* Unlimited vacation
* Bonus - 10% of salary
* Stock Options
* Health - Medical, Dental, Vision
* $4k a year for personal training
About the Company / Team Structure:
The Fintech app focuses on detecting fraud and money laundering.
"Fraudsters and money launderers have no place in today's digital economy. To protect against fraud and financial crime, businesses online need to know and trust that their customers are who they claim to be - and that these customers continue to be trustworthy. This company uses the power of AI, biometrics, machine learning and certified liveness detection to help you rapidly convert more customers, stop fraudsters from infiltrating your online ecosystem and get in compliance with KYC/AML.
Why are they hiring/ what will they be doing?
* Projects you will work on:
* They will be working the full stack developer on a product that takes in data from banks and looks for money laundering activity. The candidate will be doing a lot with machine learning, flagging suspicious transactions. This candidate will help to build high levels of resilience within the system, and work on geolocating (finding where transactions originated, and making sure these match up with the countries that they are located in).
Software Architect ($160-180k) - Top Skill Set:
* 2+ years as a Software Architect on top of 5+ years as a software engineer, full stack developer, or a similar position
* 5+ years of experience with Java/Spring
* Building microservices within AWS (Docker preferred)
* NoSQL Databases
Nice to Have:
* MongoDB, Elastic
* 1st - 30 minutes - Get-to-know-you with VP of Engineering - who you would report to.
* 2nd - 1 hour - technical challenge
* 3rd - 1 hour - heavy technical deep dive - 3-4 technical engineers
* Potential offer
Apply below. The client is looking to fill this position ASAP!