I am working closely with a reputable bank (retail) who is seeking a Lead Data Scientist to join their growing ML/Data Science practice.
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead the charge on a HUGE migration project! You'll be leading a team of Data Engineers, Machine Learning Engineers and Data Scientists.
Role & Responsibilities
- Understand predictive modelling and machine learning techniques and influencing others in key design decisions.
- Work in collaboration with other Data Scientists, Data Engineers and Translators to deliver the best solution.
- Build, test, deploy and maintain analytical solutions that can be used within retail banking in line with existing ways of working.
- Maintain and update knowledge of Data Science innovation and developments, in particular optimisation and application development.
Skills & Requirements
- SAS/SQL - expert level.
- Python/R Shiny/GIT/JIRA - expert level.
- Financial Modelling - expert level.
- 5 years' experience within Data Science
- A minimum of 5 years' in Retail Banking
- Excellent academics in Maths and/or Statistics, Computer Science