Want to join a rapidly growing FinTech company?
My client is looking for a Frontend Developer to join them!
This company's platform provides payment solutions for organisations across. These solutions involve B2C solutions that allow users to buy from eCommerce sites and pay back at a later date and B2B solutions where their customers can manage the payments from their clients.
As a frontend developer here you would be focused on projects with their B2C solutions:
* Building, testing and shipping brand new client portals
* Creating user experiences by building features that are simple, easy to comprehend, performant and reliable using the latest Angular framework
* Working with product managers, designers and backend developers to deliver scalable and easy to use applications
* Building reusable code and libraries for future usage
* Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability
One of these teams is responsible for the majority of this company's product offering. These guys focus on new development optimising the existing solution and maintenance; the option to have additional responsibilities related to customer engagement if you're open to it of course.
* 4+ years of Frontend development experience
* Expertise in Angular2+ (Ideally Angular 11)
* Fluency in English
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer science or related subject
* Professional knowledge of TypeScript
* Experience building large-scale server-based web applications
* Experience with Cloud environments
Keywords: .NET Core, Angular 11, APIs, API Security, Azure DevOps, Kubernetes, Docker
Developers here enjoy a high degree of autonomy and vast learning opportunities in both the financial domain and the latest technologies.
They also offer a competitive monthly salary, health & pension programs and 30 days' vacation.
This role would be
Due to the pandemic, they are currently working remotely and would be open to developers being based on-site in Stockholm or remotely
Want to join them?
Please send across your CV as soon as possible!
If you have any questions about this role you're more than welcome to contact Jenna Owens - email@example.com